Why make a Will?
Writing your Will is one of the most important decisions you can make for you and your family so it’s imperative that you get it right first time.
By writing a will you can:
• Ensure you care for your loved one even after your death
• Appoint Guardians if you have children (Grandparents and Godparents
have no legal status)
• Achieve significant protection from the threat of long term care home fees
• Ensure that your estate goes to your children should your spouse re-marry
• Reduce possible inheritance tax liability
• Protect your partner if you are not married.Partners - (except civil partnerships) regardless of how many years you may have been together have no legal status
• Choose the right people to sort out your estate out after death
• Your Situation can change from time to time so it’s also important that you review your Will on a regular basis. Contact us today to make an appointment and we’ll be happy to talk you through your options.
Integrity Wills and Legal Services
Your Experts at helping you protect your hard earned wealth
Contact us today:
Cambourne Business Park, 1010 Cambourne Road,
Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6DP
General Enquiries - 01223 853805
Mobile - 07500 058308